Leamington Nursery for 2-Year-Olds
Our two year old provision is available for children who are eligible to receive free 15 hours which are funded as part of the governers free early education/childcare scheme.
Our sessions will be:
8.30-11.30 AM Monday to Friday
12.15-3.15 PM Monday to Friday
If you are interested in a funded place for your child please call into Nursery and ask for Clare who will give you more information and an application pack ,or please feel free to telephone the school office on 0151 284-7848.
Entitlement for a free 2-year-old place
You must be getting one of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income not over £16,190
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credits and earn £16,190 a year or less
Children are also entitled to a place if:
- They’re looked after by a local council
- They have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education health and care plan
- They get Disability Living Allowance
- They’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
Child’s birthday When You Can Claim
1 January to 31 March the beginning of term on or after 1 April
1 April to 31 August the beginning of term on or after 1 September
1 September to 31 December the beginning of term on or after 1 January
This will enable and support a smooth transition for a child into their free early education place at age 3.
Once a place has been agreed for a child, it will remain funded until the child becomes entitled to a Free Early Education Place at age 3, even where the family circumstances change, and they may no longer meet the eligibility criteria.
All parents of 2-year-old children accessing Free Early Education Places in any setting will be encouraged to access the range of support services available from their nearest Children’s Centre.
Families who are eligible for a place are encouraged to register with their local children’s centres; and providers delivering the funded place are reminded of the support they can access in working with families from their local Children’s Centre.
Further information can also be found at;