Leamington Mission Statement
Together we make a difference
We at Leamington Community Primary School will work to provide a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which every child matters and is valued and encouraged to achieve their full potential through the development of a love for learning and a desire to expand their knowledge. We aim to ensure every child has the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in the next stage of their learning.
We are all learning how to learn.
In order to fulfil our mission we have adopted the following aims:
- To promote effective learning for all children through high quality teaching
- To provide a safe, secure, stimulating and welcoming environment where everyone is valued.
- To ensure that our children achieve their full potential and work towards high standard.
- To promote good behaviour through high standards of care and mutual respect
- To foster a mutually supportive partnership between home, school and our neighbourhood.