Our Equality Objectives:
- To provide a curriculum which promotes the whole school ethos of inclusion and equality for the whole school community;
- To ensure that all pupils have equal access to the curriculum and are able to achieve the best possible outcomes;
- To provide a quality learning experience for all pupils, in which all adults actively promote equality, inclusion and a celebration of diversity.
- To protect the well-being of all pupils by challenging any non-inclusive views held by anyone within the school and wider community.
- To provide a learning environment that is accessible for all pupils, staff and visitors, including those with disabilities