Leamington is a two form entry school. The nursery is able to accommodate up to 104 children. Places are available morning and afternoon or for two and a half days per week. The reception classes and the nursery are known as the Foundation stage of the national curriculum. Years 1 and 2 are key Stage 1 and years 3 to 6 are key stage 2.
If you would like a copy of prospectus please speak to our admin team who will provide you with a copy.
If you require any other documents related to school in paper form please don’t hesitate to ask.
A Caring Environment
While some children thrive in the whole class environment, others enjoy working in smaller groups and in pairs. They are glad of the security smaller numbers bring. As well as a full quota of qualified teachers, Leamington has a number of Learning support officers who provide invaluable help to children who progress better with a more individualised approach.
Our Mission Statement
We at Leamington Community Primary School will work to provide a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which every child is valued and encouraged to achieve their full potential through the development of a love of learning and a desire to expand their knowledge.
We plan to do this by:
- To promote effective leaning for all our children through high quality teaching
- To provide a safe, secure, stimulating and welcoming environment where everyone is valued.
- To ensure that our children achieve their full potential and work towards high standards.
- To promote good behaviour through high standards of care and mutual respect.
- To foster a supportive partnership between home, school and our neighbourhood.
Our School Day
School starts at 8:55am
School finishes at 3pm
KS1 Break time is 10.45am to 11am
KS2 Break time is 10.30am to 10.45am
KS1 Dinner time is 12.45pm to 1.30pm
KS2 Dinner time 12pm to 12.45pm