We are a great little voluntary group of eight mums and two learning support officers. We fundraise all year round to contribute towards school trips, treats at Easter and organise and pay for the Christmas grotto.
We hold many events throughout the year, such as:
- Bingo for parents and carers
- Local pensioners activities
- Christmas and Summer Fairs
- Sponsored bunny hops
- Tuck shops
- Non uniform days
These events have been amazing for parents, chidlren and the local community.
We are always looking for new recruits with fresh ideas or to support us with upcoming events.
- 10th October – Cake sale at 3pm (school yard/community room)
- 13th October – Bingo at 2pm, all adults welcome (Arts Centre)
- 13th October – Tuck shop 3pm (On school yard)
- 19th October – Autism Bingo 3pm (Infant Hall)
- 20th October – Family Bingo 3pm (Arts Centre)
Please contact Lynne for further information. (01512847848)