Welcome to our virtual office. We are to here to help you with any questions or queries. You can pop in anytime, call on 0151 284 7848, email (please see below) or contact us via our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
Our Admin team consists of:
Mrs. Joanne Thompson – email@example.com
Mrs. Tracy White – firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss. Michele Monaghan – email@example.com
Leamington Community Primary School and Liverpool City Council are committed to protecting the health, safety and welfare of all employees and others affected by its work. Any forms of violence and abusive behaviour is unacceptable, and employees and others must be protected as far as is reasonably practicable. The School will therefore ensure that:
- risk assessments for the workplace are completed;
- employees play an active role in the risk assessment process;
- measures identified through risk assessment are implemented and monitored;
- employees are given access to information, training and supervision so they can carry out their duties safely and effectively;
- violent and abusive incidents are reported and investigated;
- employees who initiate civil proceedings against assailants are supported legally, subject to the employee having acted reasonably.
Liverpool City Council will take action against any person who is violent (including shouting) towards its staff, which may include Police involvement and/or withdrawal of services.
Our complaints policy – Complaints Policy 2020 2021