Mission Statement – Together we make a difference
We at Leamington Community Primary School will work to provide a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which every child matters and is valued and encouraged to achieve their full potential through the development of a love for learning and a desire to expand their knowledge. We aim to ensure every child has the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in the next stage of their learning.
We are all learning how to learn.
In order to fulfil our mission we have adopted the following aims:
- To promote effective learning for all children through high quality teaching
- To provide a safe, secure, stimulating and welcoming environment where everyone is valued.
- To ensure that our children achieve their full potential and work towards high standard.
- To promote good behaviour through high standards of care and mutual respect
- To foster a mutually supportive partnership between home, school and our community.
Leamington is a two form entry school. The nursery is able to accommodate up to 104 children. Places are available morning and afternoon or for two and a half days per week. The reception classes and the nursery are known as the Foundation stage of the national curriculum. Years 1 and 2 are Key Stage 1 and years 3 to 6 are Key Stage 2.
School is open from 8:45am to 3pm. (32 Hours)
If you require any other documents related to school in paper form please don’t hesitate to ask.