Welcome to Friends of Leamington
Join us in having FUN fundraising!!
Join the friends to help plan events, to raise money with fun experiences for our children at Leamington. We consist of both male and female parents and carers, teachers and support staff.
Giving a few minutes of your time each month makes a massive difference to the work the friends can do. Becoming a friend can make your child feel a part of Leamington’s bigger family whilst being a good role model too.
We need as much help as possible from parents and carers by:
Helping at events,
- Donating gifts, cakes, experiences or vouchers from businesses known to your family/friends
- Attending events with the family
- Match funding – please let us know if you work anywhere were they will price match our fundraising.
So far and up and coming events:
- Leam Fest
- 5p challenge for each class
- Halloween raffle
- Halloween disco
- Breakfast with Santa
- Christmas fun day
- Refreshments at school show, sports day, etc.
- Easter bingo
- Cake sale
- Tuck shop.
To become a member of the Friends of Leamington please contact Mrs Hartwell-Parry in our Reception class or Mrs Cooke (year 6) You can also leave your contact details with the office and someone will get in touch with