Welcome to Friends of Leamington
Join us in having FUN fundraising!!
Join the friends to help plan events, to raise money with fun experiences for our children at Leamington. We consist of both male and female parents and carers, teachers and support staff.
Giving a few minutes of your time each month makes a massive difference to the work the friends can do. Becoming a friend can make your child feel a part of Leamington’s bigger family whilst being a good role model too.
We need as much help as possible from parents and carers by :
- Helping at events,
- Donating gifts, cakes, experiences or vouchers from businesses known to your family/friends
- Attending events with the family
- Match funding – please let us know if you work anywhere were they will price match our fundraising.
So far and up and coming events:
- Halloween disco for each year
- 5p challenge for each class
- Halloween raffle
- Design the new Friends of Leamington logo competition
- Breakfast with Santa
- Christmas fun day
- Refreshments at school show, sports day, etc.
- Easter bingo
To be come a member of the Friends of Leamington please contact Mrs Hartwell-Parry in Reception class or leave your contact details with the office and someone will get in touch with you.