We have a dedicated Family Support Worker Liz who works closely with families to ensure they receive the best support available.
Liz can offer support with a lot of things including:
- Practical and emotional support for families experiencing long and short term difficulties.
- Behaviour support
- Sleep support
- Budgeting advice/signpost to other agencies
- EHAT’S (personalised family plans)
- Referrals to outside agencies i.e. school nurse
- Organising free training
- Organising free social groups
If you would like to discuss anything or have any worries, please contact Liz on the following number: 07799642584, either by phone or text, or you can pop in to our Community Room for a chat and cup of tea! Liz can speak to you in school or if you prefer can visit your home.
We also have food parcels available so if you are struggling, please contact Liz and she will arrange a collection with you.
All conversations will be dealt with sensitively and in strict confidence.